Microwind 3.5 with DSCH 3.5 | 7.0 mb
MICROWIND software proudly presented version 3.5 of MICROWIND is truly integrated EDA software encompassing IC designs from concept to completion, enabling chip designers to design beyond their imagination.
MICROWIND integrates traditionally separated front-end and back-end chip design into an integrated flow, accelerating the design cycle and reduced design complexities.
It tightly integrates mixed-signal implementation with digital implementation, circuit simulation, transistor-level extraction and verification - providing an innovative education initiative to help individuals to develop the skills needed for design positions in virtually every domain of IC industry.
What's new in version 3.5:
- Node locked software based licensing to ease your license management and reduce the security cost involved in software development.
- Supports ShiChuang 2000/XP and ShiChuang 7 (32/64 bit).
- Introduction of 32nm & 45nm technology design rule file with their application notes.
- Added a new screen for process/Voltage/Temperature Min, Typ, max modes.
- Zoom In Navigator added at bottom of the palette that eases the navigation in the case of very large designs.
- A spectacular command '3D View of the IC' which enables to draw real-time images of the layout and navigate in fill-3D on the surface or inside the IC based on OpenGL and offers outstanding picture quality.
- Metallization macros which ease the addition of contacts in the layout have been updated to handle up to 8 layers of metal especially for 45nm technology.
- Totally new companion software tutorial 'silicon' to give a user's controlled 3D view of silicon atoms such as SiO2 and carbon nanotubes.
- Improved Global Delay Evaluation at integrated circuit level.
- Enhanced Global Crosstalk evaluation effect based on analytical approximations of the coupling amplitude.
- Improved and new Help on Design Rules.
- Improve drawing speed (specifically pads) with very large screen resolution.
- Improved 3D views for 65, 45 and 32nm technologies based on Intel/Ibm technologies.
- Improved Microwind/Dsch 3.5 manual including some new features (Ion/Ioff, PVT variations)
- DSCH : Added a tool on fault analysis at the gate level of digital. Faults: Stuck-1, stuck-at-0. The technique allows injection of single stuck-at fault at the nodes of the circuit.
- DSCH : Improved interface between DSCH and Winspice.
..many more improvements in software function & operation.
About MICROWIND software.
MICROWIND software comes from Toulouse, France, dedicated to provide innovative EDA solutions to the mixed-signal IC market.
With our up to date MICROWIND layout tool and design methodologies one can transfer product ideas into highly integrated ASIC and IC solutions.
MICROWIND software tool is the industryâ€™s most comprehensive package dedicated to microelectronics and nanotechnology; deep-technology business of ASIC and custom IC design and simulation, as well as the latest in electronic design automation design.
Technically speaking, the MICROWIND 3 is a comprehensive solution for designing and simulating microelectronic circuits at layout level with different modules for layout designs upto 45 nm, schematic editor, mixed signal and analog simulator, memory simulator, real-time 3D display of the atomic structure of silicon and virtual fabrication process in 3-D view, verilog and SPICE support; combined in one package.
To ensure that your ASIC design begins quickly and flows smoothly, MICROWIND includes intensive process, design, and tool training as part of your startup package. During this training, you will have the opportunity to discuss your application with our experienced designers or applications engineers.
Version: 3.5 with DSCH 3.5
OS: ShiChuang XP / 7even
Size: 7.0 mb