Camtasia 2.10.3 (Mac OS X) | 176 MB
Powerful, yet easy-to-use, Camtasia helps you create professional videos without having to be a video pro. Record what you see and do on-screen, customize and edit content, and share your videos with viewers on nearly any device.
Capture What Youre Seeing and Doing
Fire up the application, webpage, or Keynote presentation that you want to appear in your screencast video, and the screen recorder captures everything that happens on your screen.
Create Videos with Professional Polish
Camtasia makes you look like a video pro- even if youre not one. Quickly and easily emphasize your movements, create interactive content, and captivate your audience like never before. Simply drag-and-drop annotations, transitions, spotlights, and more directly into your video.
Communicate Your Message Visually
Share high-quality, HD videos that your viewers can watch anytime, on nearly any device. The TechSmith Smart Player allows your viewers to access your content virtually anywhere-even from browsers or devices that are not flash-enabled.
And use Camtasias output to TechSmiths free hosting site, Screencast.com, to upload, manage, view, and share your HD-quality video. You can also share your videos to YouTube, Google Drive, Apple devices, your website, blog, and more.
- Recorder: A simple screen recorder that captures anything on your screen.
- Redesigned Editor Interface: Create and edit videos faster than ever.
- Sketch Motion Callouts: Draw attention to specific areas with a professional, animated look.
- Clip Speed: Make your videos the perfect look.
- Remove a Color (Chroma Key): Put yourself right in the action of your video.
- Blur Effect: Hide sensitive information with ease.
- Cursor FX: Emphasize your mouse cursor to help viewers follow the action.
- Freeze Region: Effortlessly remove unwanted mistakes and pop-up notifications during a screen recording with a professional finish.
- Stitching: Edit specific pieces of a clip and then automatically join together the clips of the same file, effects and all.
- Annotations: Complete your story with speech bubbles, arrows, shapes, and more.
- Tilt and Restore Animations: Add a simple tilt effect to captivate your audience.
- Extended Frame: Give yourself a little more time to highlight specific points of interest.
- Device Framing: Add a frame around your videos to show off your apps like never before.
- Closed or Open Captions: Synchronize audio with onscreen caption text.
- Easing: Change the way your callouts and animations transition into place. Easing can give your callouts and animations a subtle decline in speed before coming to a final stop.
- Lock Tracks: Edit only the tracks you are working on while locked tracks remain unaffected from accidental changes.
- Turn Tracks Off: Turn tracks off when you want tracks to have muted audio or hidden visuals.
System requirements: Intel processor, OSX 10.9+, Quartz Extreme support, 2 GB RAM, 4 GB disk space (minimum), QuickTime X or later.