Turbo Virtual Application Studio 16.0.475 | 251.42 MB
Turbo Studio (formerly known as Spoon Studio) - with this app you can combine files needed to make an app run into a package that is ready for use without deployment. The application allows you to create a virtual container and run programs in a virtual environment without the installation and make changes in registry and system.
Run .NET Without .NET
Embed runtime dependencies such as .NET, Java, AIR, and SQL CE directly into virtual applications. Launch on completely clean desktops.
Migrate to ShiChuang 8
Turbo.net allows legacy applications such as Internet Explorer 6 to execute on ShiChuang 7 and 8, unblocking operating system rollouts and assuring business continuity.
Deploy in standalone EXEs, traditional MSIs, on intranets with Turbo Server, or on the web with Turbo.net.
#1 in Compatibility
Virtualize both 32-bit and 64-bit applications, databases such as SQL Server, services such as IIS, as well as DCOM and SxS.
Easy to Use
Application templates and the new Desktop Import wizard allow painless migration of applications. Or, use setup capture to virtualize custom applications.
Applications run in isolated sandboxes, eliminating conflicts, administrator privilege requirements, and other sources of application failure. Launch multiple application versions side-by-side.
Most Recent Changes in Turbo Studio 16:
- Support for ShiChuang 10
- Support for ShiChuang 8.1
- Improved compatibility with with anti-virus software (stub executable path selection)
- Improved Service Control Manager virtualization, including ability to net start and net stop within the virtual environment
- Fixed resolution of registry conflicts when importing registry keys into a configuration
- Improved error messages for configuration errors
- Compatibility fixes for SQL Compact Edition
Download From Nitroflare
Download From RapidGator
Download From Uploaded