Style A to Zoe: The Art of Fashion, Beauty, & Everything Glamour by Rachel Zoe
English | Oct. 3, 2007 | ISBN: 0446579998, 0446535869 | 192 Pages | EPUB | 3.4 MB
Have you ever dreamed of having your own red carpet moment? Or wondered how to emulate the effortlessly chic style of the most photographed trendsetters? Or wished you could master the art of all things glamorous?
In STYLE A TO ZOE, Hollywood's hottest celebrity stylist, Rachel Zoe, shares her insider tips in this essential guide to the art of a fashionable, behind-the velvet-rope lifestyle. With an eye toward living the luxe life, even if it's on a dime, Zoe zeroes in on the must-have accessories and wardrobe staples for all occasions, when to splurge and save on handbags and heels, how to decorate, entertain, and travel in style.
From award shows to advertising campaigns, Zoe is the go-to force among A-list actresses, fashion houses, beauty firms, and magazine editors. Now she offers full access to the style secrets that skyrocketed her famous clients to the top of best-dressed lists worldwide. With the help of some of fashion's biggest names-including Michael Kors, Donatella Versace, and Diane von Furstenberg-Zoe shares her invaluable insights on:
- Mastering red carpet moments in your own life
- Developing a style for work or play that's unstudied and glamorous
- Personalizing your own modern look by referencing your favorite style icons and vintage clothes
- The importance of the "wow" piece-and how to choose one right for you
- Throwing a chic dinner party and creating a luxuriously cozy living space
- Packing and traveling like a jet-setter
- Enjoying every day, living it up in style.
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!