BeepStreet Sunrizer v1.2.2 WiN | 51 Mb
Sunrizer is built upon a familiar subtractive synth design - but with a distinct character and a host of unique features. It starts with two oscillators and two sub-oscillators that deliver all of the basic waveforms and a perfect emulation of JP-8000 "supersaw", with pulse width, frequency and ring modulation plus a lush unison mode.
The oscillators are fed into two powerful filters with serial or parallel routing, offering traditional low-, high- and band-pass modes as well as comb, resonator, waveshaper, and frequency shifter algorithms - and more. To set all this in motion, Sunrizer has two ADSR envelopes and two LFO generators that can modulate virtually any parameter.
* Bespoke synth engine with 24 voice polyphony and very low processor load.
* Two oscillators with multiple waveform types, hard-sync, pulse width modulation.
* Oscillator mixer with ring modulator and separate noise source.
* Per-oscillator unison function with variable detune and spread.
* Two separate filter units with serial or parallel operation and 16 different algorithms each: low-, high- and band-pass, notch, comb, formant I/II, all-pass, power low- and band-pass, waveshaper, resonator, resampler, low-pass + resampler, frequency shifter, analog low-pass.
* Two ADSR envelope generators.
* Two LFO generators with sine, triangle, saw, square, sample & hold and random waveforms; variable phase, fade-in time and different trigger modes.
* Master effects including chorus, phaser, rotor, EQ, delay and reverb.
* Arpeggiator with deep sequencing capabilities.
* Chord memory function.
* A-B parameter morph feature: essentially two synth patches in one.
* Factory sound bank with over 400 preset patches; full patch compatibility with the iPad version.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction