Enolsoft PDF to EPUB for Mac 2.7.0 | MacOSX | 7.9 MB
Enolsoft PDF to EPUB for Mac helps Mac users to easily and quickly convert PDF files (including encrypted PDF) to EPUB formats while preserves the original layouts, hyperlinks, fonts and images, makes it much easier to read PDF ebooks on many popular ebook readers such as iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, Sony Reader etc.
- Convert password-protected PDF files on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Batch process multiple PDF files or specify page range for partial conversion.
- Convert PDF to EPUB while remains the original hyperlinks, fonts and layouts.
Convert PDF files to EPUB for e-Readers on Mac
Create EPUB files from Adobe PDF documents for read on many popular E-Readers like iPad, iPad mini, iPhone etc.
Convert password encrypted PDF to EPUB on Mac
Enolsoft PDF to EPUB for Mac supports to convert Open Password protected PDF document to epub formats on Mac for ebook devices.
Convert PDF to EPUB while retains original layouts
Support to convert Adobe PDF to EPUB format on Mac while retains the original layouts, hyperlinks, images and fonts etc.
Batch convert PDF files to EPUB on Mac
Add multiple PDF documents to Enolsoft PDF to EPUB for Mac for batch conversion so that you can save much time for your conversion.
Convert PDF to EPUB with ease
Working with an intuitive and user friendly interface, you need only two easy steps to finish converting PDF to EPUB with super fast converting speed and good accuracy.
Process on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Fully support to convert PDF to EPUB on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite on iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air etc.
- 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac Pro, Mac Book, iMac, Mac Book Air, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024?768 or higher resolution display.
Home Page -
All above links are interchangable. No password