WYSIWYG Web Builder 10.3.3 + Extensions | 23.9 MB
WYSIWYG Web Builder 10 is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
Now available: WYSIWYG Web Builder 10!
Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
Template support (100+).
HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop!
One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
Support for YouTube, Flash Video, ShiChuang Media Player and many other video formats.
Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 10 Feature Highlights:
- Responsive Web Design (New!)
- CSS3 Animations (New!)
- Navigation (New!)
- Productivity (New!)
- Mobile Web Design (New!)
- jQuery Mobile (New!)
- Other new objects (New!)
- More than 100 New Features! (Here)
What's new in version 10.3.3:
- Improved: Added support for 'file upload' variables in rich text message of the form processor script.
- Improved: Border and shadow of panel layer.
- Improved: If the background mode of a master frame is set to 'transparent' then each page can now have its own background settings.
- Improved: Sticky Layer now supports relative sizing and alignment.
- Improved: Smarter handling of Google Fonts. For example WWB now understands the differences between 'Open Sans' and 'Open Sans Extrabold' and will generated the appropriate code.
- Improved: Added 'Non-responsive objects' option to View menu (previously only accessible through Shift+Ctrl+R). Enable this option to outline non-responsive objects.
- New feature: Added 'Render hidden objects' to View menu. This option may be useful to trace layout problems caused by hidden objects. Note that hidden objects cannot be edited.
- New feature: Added entry point for extensions to insert CSS and CSS for media queries/breakpoints (as alternative to 'Between tags').
Buy Premium Before Download To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed