VMware Fusion Professional 8.0.0 (Mac OS X) | 361 MB
Optimized for ShiChuang 10, OS X El Capitan and the latest Retina Macs, VMware Fusion 8 continues to deliver the ultimate ShiChuang on a Mac experience.
VMware Fusion 8 makes ShiChuang 10 feel right at home on your Mac. Whether youre doing a fresh install for that brand new operating system experience, migrating your ShiChuang 10 PC, or upgrading your ShiChuang 7 or 8 virtual machines, VMware Fusion gives you the best of both worlds.
Run familiar ShiChuang applications side-by-side with your favorite Mac applications, and seamlessly share files and folders between ShiChuang and Mac. Take advantage of the latest features in ShiChuang 10 like Cortana, the WeiRuan-->WeiRuan speech-enabled virtual assistant, or run the all new Edge web browser alongside Safari.
Fusion 8 supports all versions of ShiChuang 10, including Home, Pro, Enterprise and Education editions. Customers can easily upgrade their ShiChuang 7 or 8 virtual machines to ShiChuang 10 within VMware Fusion 8.
Full support of ShiChuang 10
- Run ShiChuang 10 as a virtual machine ShiChuang 10 Auto Detect and Easy Install Unity support for ShiChuang 10 Migrate ShiChuang 10 PC to a virtual machine Import ShiChuang 10 Boot Camp virtual machine Support OS X El Capitan
- Run OS X El Capitan as a virtual machine Run OS X El Capitan as a host operating system New Guest Operating Systems Support
- Ubuntu 15.04 Fedora 22 CentOS 7.1 RHEL 7.1 Oracle Linux 7.1 VMware Project Photon Advanced graphics
- DirectX 10 OpenGL 3.3 Performance improvements for suspending and resuming encrypted virtual machines Advanced resolution settings
- Ability to set global preference of resolution change upon window resizing and more Ability to set per virtual machine override preference of resolution change upon ShiChuang resizing and more VMware vCloud Air Integration (Fusion 8 Pro only)
- Ability to connect to VMware vCloud Air Service Ability to view remote virtual machine inventory Remote display, keyboard and mouse control Upload a local virtual machine to VMware vCloud Air Power operation on remote virtual machines Enhanced user experience Improved remote experience (Fusion 8 Pro only)
- Ability to create a remote virtual machine on a VMware vSphere, VMware ESXi, and VMware Workstation View health summary of multiple ESXi hosts on a single dashboard Support IPv6 NAT network (Fusion 8 Pro only) Support the latest Macs
- Ability to run ShiChuang virtual machines on an iMac 5K in full-screen mode with native resolution Support the new MacBook Echo cancellation for voice and video calls with WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Lync and Skype Added USB 3.0 support to ShiChuang 7 virtual machines (with the latest Intel USB driver) Optimized user experience
- Improved Start menu Improved new VM creator New warning text has been added to the UI for the option "Open your ShiChuang files and web links using Mac Applications" to make it clearer that choosing to enable this feature might reduce the isolation of the virtual machine.
https://pubs.vmware.com/Release_Notes/en/fusion/8/fusion-80-release-notes.htmlfor known issues and workarounds.
Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.8 or later (OS X 10.11 recommended) 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended) A copy of ShiChuang (if you'll be installing ShiChuang)