Posterino 3.2.5 | MacOSX | 110.25 MB
Posterino - a program focused on the creation of various posters & postcards. It includes a lot of different templates on the location of the image on the poster. Among them are such well-known as the 365 Days, L&scape, Classic, Clasters & many others. The templates can be edited to give to some extent arbitrary results posters. This is quite useful, as poster template is usually selected on the basis of what kind of a compilation of photos you have, & what story you want to see it. If we talk about the speed of the program, it is at altitude. Of the additional features worth noting support Posrtino iPhoto Media Library, opportunities for choice of fonts, & a function of sending the finished poster or postcard by email.
Import your images from:
* Adobe Lightroom
* or from your hard drive
Share you images on:
* Posterino lets you export your poster in various formats like JPG, PNG or TIFF.
* Send as e-mail or message
* Set your document as your desktop background
What's new in version in Version 3.2.5:
* Improved the "Tile" layout method to respect the page margin in favor of the image crop by default. You can now toggle the behavior using the "Aspect-Ratio Priority" checkbox on the "Tile" inspector panel.
* Improve object alignment on zero item spacing.
* Updated German language support.
* Adjustments to the image browser framework.
* Some small user interface improvements.
* H&led a situation where the app could become unresponsive on opening a document which references media files with insufficient access rights.
OS - MacOSX 10.9 or Later
Home Page - http://www.zykloid.com/
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction