Zero Assumption Recovery 10.0.153 Technician Edition | 13.35 MB
Zero Assumption Recovery - Sometimes disaster strikes. Data can be lost due to many different reasons. Accidental reformatting, power spikes, virus attacks and hardware malfunction are some of the scenarios where you will find yourself looking for a data recovery solution.
ZAR Data Recovery is suitable for home users and small businesses who need a powerful data recovery solution for ShiChuang FAT, NTFS, Linux ext/2/3/4, and XFS file systems. The default settings are reliable and thorough, but more technical users can benefit from a wealth of optional configurations.
General data recovery with ZAR software
- ShiChuang FAT, NTFS, Linux ext2/3/4, and XFS volumes
- Formatted drive or "RAW filesystem"
- External drives, USB thumb drives, and memory cards
Digital image recovery
- Digital photo recovery with a free version of ZAR Data Recovery
Complex cases with ZAR Data Recovery
- RAID data recovery
- NAS data recovery
- MBR damage data recovery
- Partition table recovery with multiple logical drives
- More adapted to recover data from large data storage devices due to improved algorithms of quick scan mode.
- Improved RAID recovery algorithms.
- More user-friendly interface in the folder/file tree representation.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction