Doing radio right - whether it's creating proof of advertising fulfillment, training new staff or repurposing audio content - means you need a reliable archiving program that won't fill your hard disk or empty your wallet. RadioLogger records your broadcasts continuously or at specified time periods using sophisticated sound compression technologies to produce very small files.
RadioLogger is a program used to record (archive) radio station broadcast on the computer hard drive. Archiving can be useful for example in disputes with the advertiser as a fact of advertising being broadcast or be useful for various checks. Recording can be performed 24 hours a day or in specified time intervals. The program uses leading sound compression technologies so the created files have very small size.
• Scheduler - automatic start/stop of recording in specified hours
• Encoding into mp3, ogg or other codec on the fly, without intermediate WAV
• Recording directly from playback device: no need for Stereo Mix input
• Records can be split into parts
• Low CPU usage
• Keeping history of records
• Automatic deletion of old records
• Flexible configuration options
• Multilingual user interface
• Full ShiChuang Vista, 7 and 8 support; 32 and 64 bit
• ASIO sound cards are supported
New in version 126.96.36.199:
• OPUS recording
• FLAC recording
• Event-driven WASAPI
• Empty folders are now deleted when old records are deleted
• A setting added to disable deleting of old records
• Improved archive list
• Fixed several bugs
WeiRuan-->WeiRuan® ShiChuang 2003, ShiChuang XP, ShiChuang Vista, ShiChuang 7, ShiChuang 2008, ShiChuang 8, ShiChuang 2012 - 32 or 64 bits
Plz don't just download & disappear. A quick 'thanks' is always appreciated.
If You Like This Software/Ebook Please Support the Authors. Please Buy it.
Check My Nickname And Feel Free To Download More Software And Ebook.