Wondershare DVD Creator 3.10 (Mac OS X)
Wondershare DVD Creator can easily turn videos, photos and music into DVD films that everyone loves to watch.
- Create personalized DVD movies from footage of favorite family moments.
- Make a DVD slideshow with your favorite photos and music.
- Burn movies and TV shows to DVD with high quality and at fast speed.
What can DVD Creator Do for You?
Wondershare DVD Creator can convert videos to DVDs from popular videos like AVI, MPG, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MOV, MKV, FLV, etc. with free yet gorgeous DVD menus. Besides, this DVD burner lets you create slideshows and edit videos using tools like trim, crop, rotate, watermarks, etc. Get DVD Creator and share all your movies with family and friends now!
1. Make DVD Movies from virtually all videos
- Burn regular video formats like MOV, MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, MTS, HD videos, etc. to DVD.
- Transfer home videos shot by all types of cameras and camcorders to DVD, iPhone 4 included.
2. Magic Movie Maker - Create Photo DVD Slideshow with Music
- Add, delete, rotate, and arrange photos as you wish. PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, TIF and TIFF image formats are all supported.
- Set the photo duration, add transitions and titles to photos to retouch the photo slideshow.
- Set your favorite song as the background music of the photo slideshow. Trim, fade in, fade out, etc. are provided.
- Drag photo slideshows to videos and combine photos and videos to create a DVD.
3. Powerful DVD Menu Maker and Video Editor Customize DVD
- Select from 90+ free DVD menu templates for better DVD looking.
- Add your own background music/picture, set title thumbnail, etc. to customize the DVD menu as you like. No menu is also supported.
- Crop, trim, rotate videos, add subtitles, set special effects, etc. to instantly enhance your videos.
- Combine a series of videos into a DVD or split a single video to choose the sections your need.
4. Easy and Fast DVD Creation - Burn to DVD in Just a Click
- Intuitive interface, load videos, edit videos and burn videos, easy and fast.
- Preview the original and output videos before you create DVD with a built-in player.
- Choose from 3 output formats: DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO files to burn.
- Flexible control of DVD quality and DVD disc: (D9 or D5).
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later