iZotope RX 5 Advanced Audio Editor 5.01.184 (x86/x64) | 340.1 MB
Enhance your audio and video editing software with the unique tools and groundbreaking new improvements of RX 5 Audio Editor noise reduction software. Repair, enhance, and restore problematic production audio from plosives to microphone bumps to inconsistent levels and dramatically improve sound quality and clarity.
The Advanced version adds industry-first enhancements, like the new De-plosive and updated Leveler modules, to instantly eliminate plosives in your dialogue with total transparency and smooth out volume inconsistencies.
RX 5 ADVANCED AUDIO EDITOR HIGHLIGHTS
- De-plosive: Instantly eliminate every single plosive from any dialogue track, with total transparency. This is an industry first.
- Leveler: Smooth any volume inconsistencies for the best sounding take, with the automatic clip gain envelope created by the Leveler. Optimized for Dialogue with intelligent De-breath and De-ess algorithms, that automatically detect breaths and esses in a dialogue take, and then apply transparent clip gain adjustments while doing the overall dialogue leveling. This is an industry first. Optimized for Music with special noise floor handling.
- Ambience Match AudioSuite Plug-in: Quickly fill in consistent ambience beds under constructed sentences and ADR lines right from within Pro Tools AudioSuite. No longer spend hours of time manually looping sections of ambience under a scene with ADR and broken-up sentences.
- Corrective EQ: Remove harsh high frequencies and whines, rumbles, resonances, distortion artifacts and accurately hone in on any problem frequency areas. Beyond a traditional equalizer, the Corrective EQ offers both an Analog and a Digital mode, in addition to remarkably high (up to 400) Q values for precision filtering of problem frequencies. In addition, the Digital filter shapes allow for more precise cuts than previously possible.
- Presets: For the ultimate in sound quality and workflow efficiency, RX 5 Audio Editor includes 60 new problem oriented presets across several modules, including:
- Corrective EQ presets to help mitigate unwanted resonances, codec compression artifacts and proximity issues.
- Module Chain presets offering complete dialogue and music editing workflows. Fix everything from digital interference, mouth and mic noises, background noise, inconsistent volume levels to headroom and clipping issues with a single mouse click.
- Leveler presets to transparently smooth out volume inconsistencies while simultaneously de-essing and de-breathing for complete, polished dialogue edits.
- De-plosive presets to quickly and intelligently identify and remove plosive/air pops and mic bumps in a dialogue or vocal recording.
- Ambience Match presets with a wide variety of ambient sound beds suitable creating the illusion of locations as diverse as forests, jungles, oceans, planes, warehouses, factories and more.
- EQ Match presets to quickly match the spectrum of your audio with anything from top quality VO recordings, to counteracting the boxiness of lavalier microphones.
- Signal Generator: Create precisely accurate test tones, calibration tones for post production delivery specs, bleep tones eliminate obscenities in a dialogue edit. The Signal Generator can also be used for important sequential editing tasks, from inserting silence to repairing DC offset.
- Retina Support: See audio in greater detail than ever before and experience unprecedented visual feedback with retina support for the Spectrogram in addition to the entire RX interface, which also includes a brand new text rendering engine offering sharper, clearer text.
- Markers and Regions (Search): Get greater flexibility for those longer edits, with the ability to perform text based searches of any Markers, Regions, and Comments in the metadata of your audio.
- Streamlined Toolbar: Not only does the updated toolbar include the brand new Instant Process, but it also offers a much cleaner user experience with larger clickable icons and clearer zoom/navigational functionality.
- Miscellaneous Enhancements: As always, many smaller improvements and enhancements have been made across the app to improve things like text rendering, window handling, small graphical issues throughout and other tiny fixes and tweaks.
- ShiChuang 7, 8, and 10