Hephaestus Sounds Gran Coda V1.4 KONTAKT | 332 MB
Gran Coda V1.4 is a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt that offers you a stunning detailed experience of a real Concert Piano. This new version (v1.4) now features a stunning new interface. Sampled from a real Steinway & Sons concert piano, immediately after an accurate tuning operation.
The sound is extremely clear, dynamic and realistic, thanks to the sampling of all the sound details with very hi-sense microphones.
....:::: Features ::::....
• 48 KHz 24-Bit Stereo sample resolution
• 6 .NKI Presets
• 5 dynamic layers smoothly connected to avoid sudden sound changes
• Keys, Sustain pedal & Damper FX
• Sustain pedal samples with Hephaestus' IR Harmonic Restoration and Hephaestus' Real-Time Engine to switch between closed & damper samples in real-time when pressing the sustain pedal
• Resonance & Key-off samples
• Release key noises have a dedicated script to avoid the sustain pedal release conflict
• Distance knob to move the piano away from you
• Stereo knob to adjust the sound field
• Soundboard, Presence and Exciter knobs to adjust the sound frequencies
• Dedicated environment with an IR sample reverb
• Requirements: NI Kontakt Version 5.2.1 or higher
DISCOVER | 17 JANUARY 2016