Alien Skin Exposure X v184.108.40.2065 R31988 (Portable) | 162 MB
Alien Skin Software introduced Exposure® X for ShiChuang®, a digital imaging app that helps photographers quickly organize, edit, and enhance their photos. Exposure X streamlines routine tasks and gives photographers a rich set of software tools for developing beautiful photos.
Dear users! We do not forget about our rights holders!
All portable assembly, designed exclusively for the promotion of the software and can be used for informational purposes only!
After testing the program and decide on the usefulness and necessity of you, this software - you are required! remove the assembly and turn to the developer, to purchase a license for a full version. Good luck!
Exposure X imparts a human touch to digital photos through its carefully researched and flexible library of analog looks. Each look encompasses many subtle changes that work together to inspire a specific emotion. Exposure X covers every interesting corner of photographic history, such as funky Lo-Fi cameras, classic Kodachrome, modern portrait film, or all the way back to old-fashioned Daguerreotypes and autochromes. Photographers can explore these visual ideas for inspiration and then quickly refine them to develop their own personalized style.
Exposure X adapts to any workflow. It can be used as a plug-in for Photoshop and Lightroom, or as a complete photo editor on its own. When used as a standalone app, Exposure X is fast at photo organization, practical edits, and creative styling.
Exposure X is configurable so photographers can move tools exactly where they want them and hide ones they don't use. Users can browse preset styles visually with a grid of images to see how they will look on their photos. Exposure X edits non-destructively, so a photographer's original photo is never touched and changes can always be undone. Additionally, using proprietary algorithms Exposure X handles RAW images from a wide range of popular cameras.
"Our engineers have built Exposure X using its predecessor, the award-winning and popular Exposure 7 software as a starting point," said Finley Lee, CEO of Alien Skin Software. "I'm pleased to say that Exposure X now sets the new high-water mark, helping creative photographers at all skill levels keep up with their ever-expanding post-production work. Photographers can now spend less time on their computers and more time creating beautiful story-telling images that focus their inner visions for all the world to see."
Other photo editing software relies on complex concepts which force photographers to do extra work to serve the software, such as catalogs and separate user interface modules. Exposure X offers a better way by intelligently streamlining a user's workflow, allowing them to focus on creative decisions.
Exposure X doesn't use a catalog, so users don't need to manually import photos into a database. Just browse to a folder of images and immediately get to work. Exposure X can use cloud storage for working on the same photos at home and on the road or even collaborating with other photographers.
Exposure X doesn't rely on separate modules, so the full set of editing tools are available at all times. In the middle of organizing their photo library photographers can develop a photo's style. No time is lost switching between modules.
Complete Standalone Photo Manager:
- File and Folder operations (copy, move, rename, delete)
- Flags/Stars/Colors for organization and culling
- Filtering and filter presets to see only the photos you are interested in
- Drag an image or folder onto Exposure to visit that folder and create a bookmark
- Metadata display in the thumbnails, preview, and panel
- Greatly increased RAW camera support
- Non-destructive Editing
- No need to import images
- Easy moving of images between computers or external storage
- Easy backup
- Cloud syncing lets you easily work from multiple computers or collaborate
Copy from Card
- Copy from multiple cards at once
- Work on other things while copy happens in background
- Send a photo to an external editor and then bring back the results
- Presets - New Petzval, Pinhole Camera, and Freelensing presets
- White balance eyedropper
- Temperature and tint controls
- Detail Panel - noise reduction and sharpening
- Touch up portraits
- Lighten or darken part of an image
- Make a preset affect a specific area
- Ability to stack effects
- Keys for Basic Panel sliders like brightness and vibrance.
- Move panels
- Hide panels
- Solo Mode
- Fast startup
- No need to import images before exploring folders
- Browsing images is very fast
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
ShiChuang 7 x64
All Link Download :