iA Writer 3.1.1 | MacOSX | 9.2 MB
iA Writer was designed to provide the best digital writing experience: It lets you keep your hands on the keyboard and your mind in the text.
Swipe Right to Library
iA Writer now comes with an integrated library which stores all your documents. With a swipe to the right you have easy access to all your texts in one place.
Swipe Left to Preview
With an all new synchronized scrolling Preview, iA Writer consciously separates form and content. It optimizes plain text writing while offering stellar formatted export-with world class typography.
Focus Mode and Syntax Control
iA Writer is famous for offering a deeper focus on your text. Its unique tools improve your writing style by honing your concentration: One sentence at a time, or by highlighting different parts of speech.
All Your Documents on All Your Devices
With seamless Dropbox and iCloud Sync, iA Writer keeps your documents safe and at hand on whatever device you are using when inspiration strikes.
- Integrated document Library
- Synchronized scrolling Markdown Preview
- Beautiful Preview templates with curated fonts
- Focus Mode fades all but the current sentence, for maximum concentration
- Convert formatting to WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Word .docx, and back again
- Also export formatting to HTML and beautifully styled PDF
- Auto Markdown formats text on-screen
- Night Mode
- Real-time iCloud and Dropbox sync
- Reading Time; plus sentence, word, and character count
- Customized for Retina displays
- Handoff support
- Full screen for total immersion in the text
What's new in Version 3.1.1:
- [x] Click tasks to mark as completed
- Code blocks:
- Improved code block detection
- Emphasized code with a different background color
- Prevented spell checking in code
- Added text actions in "Format" > "Structure":
- Shift Left ⌘[
- Shift Right ⌘]
- Move Line Up ⌥⌘[
- Move Line Down ⌥⌘]
- Improved transition to full size preview
- Improved automatic name generation
- Preview toolbar uses matching colors
- Added text size to Editor preferences.
- Added line length limit Editor preference: 64, 72, or 80 characters
- Added "Show in Library" action in Search
- Added options to print header and footer separately
- Added "Edit" > "Transformations" > "Make Title Case"
- Added progress indicator for background export and sharing operations
- Upgraded to MultiMarkdown 5.0.1
- Improved returns to preserves the amount of leading whitespace
- Fixed an issue where search was not working for non-Latin scripts
- Fixed an issue where indentation preference could show a wrong value
- Improved performance and stability
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
All above links are interchangable. No password