Stater 1.0 | MacOSX | 2 Mb
Stater is a system-monitoring application that displays all information in one dock icon and a dock menu.
- You can click the dock icon to change view. There are four views total: combined, multi-core CPU usage, memory usage, and drive space (you can turn off any view).
- Open the dock menu for detailed information about CPU, memory usage, drive space, and top processes.
- The dock menu shows the top process icon in multi-core view on high CPU usage.
- All settings are shown in the dock menu.
- Six color schemes are included.
- The application includes no ShiChuang, no menu icons, and no redundant information-only what you need for everyday use.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction